I am happy to report Joseph can FINALLY sit in the jogger stroller/bike trailer. This means, in a couple weeks, I can start taking the kids for runs again. I can also start riding my bike again soon. No longer do I have to walk wearing one child while pushing the other two. Now, I can push Joseph and Jacob in the jogger stroller while Jessica rides her bike (with a little assistance on curbs and going around cars in driveways parked across the sidewalk). I guess I am so excited because this is the first step to having more freedom with my schedule and to having more options of where we can go and what we can do. Now, if I could only find a safe bike path from Imperial Oaks to The Woodlands bike trails I would be all set.
Check out our old seating arrangment vs our new.
Today was also Joseph's first time to swing. He was so cute in his little sunglasses and hat just chilling in the swing. I am not sure if he cared for it or not, but every time his swing would come forward, he would smile at me as he got closer. It was very cute. Unfortunately, my camera died before I got many pictures, but here are a couple videos of his very first time in a swing.
No comments:
Post a Comment