Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Flying High

For those of you who don't live in Houston, you may not know that it has been in the 70's here the past week or so. We have been taking advantage of this unusually warm February, and spending lots of time outside. Jacob, who has only been walking a few months, is now able to climb up and slide down their play fort all by himself. This was actually taken in December, so he was 16 months at the time


Jessica, who will be 3 in May, got to fly a kite for the first time this past weekend. I was actually off Thursday and Friday night this last weekend, so on Fri and Sat we went to the park to fly kites. It was really windy and warm, great kite flying weather. Jessica's little turtle kite flew great, but our larger kites only flew a few seconds at a time. We all had a lot of fun.





1 comment:

Jen Lewis said...

Yea!! You blogged! I LOVE the video! I miss you guys. I am coming to Houston on March 20th. Mark your calendar. :)

He is getting SO BIG. He is a little boy now, not a baby.