I don't really have a lot to report today, but I have not posted in a while, so I figured it was time. Jessica started gymnastics two weeks ago. She seems to really enjoy it. They have to wear leotards though, so I finally bought her one. I know it is pink (she helped pick it out), but she is so cute in it. Her class is a mommy and me class right now, but next month, when she turns two-and-a-half, she gets to join the bigger kids and do it by herself. When she joins the big-kid class, I am going to enroll Jacob in the mommy and me class (they meet at the same time in adjacent rooms, so it works out well). I can't wait to get them both in gymnastics (which is possible due to grandpa's checkbook.. thanks Dad =). Anyways, here is a picture of my little gymnast.
2 comments:
She is so cute Jacki! I love it!!! Keep posting pictures. I enjoy getting to see them. :) Hopefully I can come visit soon. It has been almost a month already. Crazy!
They are soooo cute Jacki. I can't believe that she is already in gymnastice. It is going to be so good for her. I imagine Jacob will love it to when his turn comes. Thanks for the birthday card, loved those pictures too. The Bed Bath and Beyond is going to freshen up my towel situation. Thanks again. My love to all of you.
Post a Comment